MY AUGUST WRAP UP TAG

Full reviews of all the books that I read this month can be found on my blog!


 


 

  HOW MANY BOOKS DID I READ?


I read 5 books, including one eBook.



WHICH BOOKS DID I READ?


I started with Confessions of a Tinderella by Rosy Edwards,
continued with Harry Potter and the Cursed Child by John Tiffany,
then I read The Club by Lauren Rowe,
then I finished Stealing Rose by Monica Murphy,
and ended the month with Did I Mention I Love You by Estelle Maskame.


HOW MANY PAGES DID I READ?


All together I read 2002 pages, which makes 65 pages a day.


IN WHICH LANGUAGES DID I READ THE BOOKS?


I read all of the books in German, except for Harry Potter and the Cursed Child, which I read in English.


WHICH DID I LIKE MOST?


I loved the magical experience of reading Harry Potter and the Cursed Child. I read it in one day and it was intense and just wonderful to come back to the wizarding world.
Although I do have my problems with some parts of the plot, the reading experience itself is like no other, and therefore extremely special and unique, and most of all, magical.



WHICH DID I LIKE LEAST?


The greatest disappointment was unfortunately The Club by Lauren Rowe. I wanted to read this book for so long and was pretty disappointed in it. I could not relate to the female protagonist at all and was so annoyed by the stereotypes and cliches in the novel.



WHICH WOULD I READ AGAIN?


Harry Potter and the Cursed Child



WHICH GENRES DID I READ?



Confessions of a Tinderella: Romantic Comedy

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: Fantasy

The Club: Erotic / Young Adult / Love Story

Stealing Rose: Erotic / New Adult / Love Story

Did I Mention I Love You: Coming of Age / Love Story




HOW MANY STARS DID I AWARD TO THE BOOKS?



Confessions of a Tinderella : 4 of 5 stars

Harry Potter and the Cursed Child: 5 of 5 stars

The Club: 3 of 5 stars

Stealing Rose: 3,5 of 5 stars

Did I Mention I Love You: 4 of 5 stars





HOW MANY STARS WOULD I AWARD THIS READING MONTH?


I think I would award it either 3,5 or 4 stars.
3,5 stars for the quality and 4 stars for the quantity.




Beliebte Posts aus diesem Blog

20 Reasons to Watch "PLEASE LIKE ME"

FILM REVIEW: PIRATES OF THE CARIBBEAN 5: Dead Men Tell No Tales (Contains SPOILERS!)

Rezension zu Hörbuch SEHNSUCHT ITALIEN - Eine akustische Reise von den Dolomiten bis nach Sizilien, der Hörverlag